Watch a video presentation on how our custom rug program works
Custom Rug Process
Creating a custom rug gives you the opportunity to create a one of a kind original art piece for your home. When you are investing in such a long lasting and permanent piece as a high-end fine rug, settling for less should not be an option. You should be able to find the perfect design for your space. Alyshaan offered customers premium service and quality in fine custom rugs.
This is how Alyshaan’s Custom Rug Program works:
- Alyshaan creates a work order for you.
- A deposit for ½ the price of the total rug is required to get started.
- Choose the exact size of rug you need. Make sure you have already measured the space where it is going!
- Next, choose the quality of rug you want: 100 knots, 60 knots or hand-tufted
- Pick your material. Whether it is wool, silk or combination, the material affects the color, texture and overall look and feel of your rug.
- Next… pick a pre-programmed design (a design that we already have loaded into our software) or work with our in-house graphic designer to create a pattern that fits perfectly in to your style.
- Then, choose from a palette of 600 colors!
- Choose whether you wish to have carving or pile height elements in your rug.
- Choose between having fringes on your rug, short or long or no fringes at all.
- Your design is graphed and sent to our weavers to create a 1-2 ft strikeoff sample of your design (to see colors and weave)
- Once the strikeoff is made and shipped, you approve or make changes. If no changes, then the rug can now be put into full production.
- Photos of the rugs during the weaving process are emailed to you so that you can see the progress of your creation.
- The rug is shipped to our store in Scottsdale, AZ.
- We call you and arrange a time for us to deliver your new masterpiece.